The Korektor Ventures team participated in the Bits & Pretzels startup conference in Munich, Germany, to search for new industry startups.
We want to become a new growth generator by exploiting breakthrough innovations in the context of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Our focus is upon the following:
- creating opportunities for Kolektor growth through innovations in the field of IIoT
- speeding up innovation (following the “open innovation” concept)
- facilitating capitalization of ideas generated in start-up companies
- facilitating fruitful linkages between Kolektor and innovative environment (start-up companies, institutes and universities)
- creating high-quality jobs
APPLY IF YOU DEVELOP PRODUCT AND/OR TECHNOLOGY FOR
Virtual reality (VR)
Augmented reality (AR)
Artificial intelligence (AI)
Safety devices related to IoT
Kolektor Ventures fund is focused also on the use of virtual and augmented reality in the industrial environment with the potential shown mostly in the online assistance, online learning and data visualization. Therefore, Kolektor Ventures joined as one of the investors funding the VIAR company.
At every PODIM conference, many friendships and partnerships are established and meetings, discussions and relationships continue long after the event is over. We have established contacts and had a meeting with Marcin Kasz from the Polish company Konekt.io, who was one of the speakers at the PODIM conference this year.